Department has MOUs as a part of Industry Interface . These companies have setup laboratories in department that help in enhancing the infrastructure for research and project work. Industry Specific Laboratories Tejas Networks lab by Tejas Networks private Ltd and Advanced RF and wireless communication lab by Keysight Technologies are established to carry out research development and product Engineering.Training programs are offered to students by these Industries as a part of MOU.There are industry representatives, aluminus in department Board of studies (BOS).
The department carries out various Industries –Institute Interface programmes.
- Faculty members have been involved in carrying out industry collaborative projects
- The Department has regular interaction with the Entrepreneur development Cell of RVCE to inspire our students towards Entrepreneurship.
- Training programs had been conducted for Industry personnel(TCS,BSF,DRDO labs) to enhance their basic knowledge in design and product development.
- The students are carrying out their academic project works and their internship under various organizations and industries like
- Indian space research organization (ISRO),
- Defense research Development Organization (DRDO),
- Pace Microelectronics Private Ltd.,
- Samsung communications,
- Centre for Airborne services (CABS),
- Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL)
- Cisco, Honey Well, Kyocera, in the Institutions like Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and many more.
- Industries like M/s Samsung India,M/s Pace Microelectronics Pvt.Ltd etc. are involved in development of curriculam and Teaching learning process . Industry specific electives like Video Engineering ,Mobile Handset software was introduced in the curriculam.
- Active participation of various Industry representatives and Aluminus as member of BOS and also involved in curriculam approval process.
Faculties had organized and provided training for Industries
1. “RF system Design optimization and Testing”Training for TCS Associates (started on 26 th Feb 2015 till 15th May2015)
2. Training on "Antenna and its Appplications" to BSF(Border Security force) during Jan2015
|”Training for TCS Associates|
N5182D (100 KHz-6 KHz) MXG Vector Signal generator,