Number of UG Project Guided :30
Number of PG Project Guided :08
National Conference :03
International Journals : 02
International Conference : 02
List of Papers Publications:
- Smruthi M Krishan , Vasudev a Banninthaya K,"Digital control of DC DC Buck converter”, International journal of Engineering Research &Technology, Vol 1,issue 7,sep-2012,ISSN-2278-0181
- Mairembam Birjit Singh, Vasudeva Banninthaya K, Atul Srivastava, “Implementation of Power Management IC for Ultrabook Platform” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622 Vol. 3, Issue 4, Jul-Aug 2013, pp.1272-1276
- Chithra G,Vasudev a Banninthaya K,Gopi Krishna kaja, “A High Power Factor Matrix AC to DC converter Using ATmega 32 as the Signal Generetor”, International Conference Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 9th June 2012, Tirupati.ISBN 978-93-81693-85-8.pp 51-53.
- Swetaleena Panda, Vasudeva Banninthaya K. and A Sreedevi, “Design and Simulation of Boost Converter with MPPT Algorithm using Second Order Sliding Mode Controller for Stand Alone PV System”, 12th India International Conference on Electronics, Energy, Environment, Communication, Computer and Control (INDICON-2015), Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi.(17th-29th Dec-2015)
- Koel Roy, K. Vasudeva Banninthaya and others, ‘Smart IoT based Net Energy Metering System (NEM) for Microgrids with Load Management Algorithm’, IEEE Intenaational Conference on Electronics, Computing and Communication Technologies 2018. organized by Surya Engineering college during 15-18 Februrary 2018.
- Swetaleena Panda, Vasudeva Banninthaya K, A Sreedevi, "Design and Simulation of Boost Converter with MPPT Algorithm using Sliding Mode Controller for Stand Alone PV System" National Conference on Research challenges in Power, Control, Communication and Instrumentation (NCPC CI) leading to Sustainable Technologies, RVCE, Bangalore, 24th to 25th April 2015
- Pradeep and K. Vasudeva Banninthaya, ‘Design of SPWM based single phase inverter fed by closed loop boost converter for solar energy’, National Conference on Engineering, technology and Management (NCETM-16), RVCE, Bengaluru, 22 April 2016.