Professional Membership (Life)
- Life member Indian Library Association
- Life Member Society for Advancement of Library and Information Science (SALIS)
- External Indian Examiner Ph D. (Library and Information Science)– Karunya University, Coimbatore.
- Member - Joint Secretary – (Society for the Advancement of Library and Information Science)
- National Advisory Committee Member for National Conference on Next Generation Library Services SALIS Chennai.
- Invited for Associate Conference Director for National Conference on 'Creativity, Innovation and Transformation in Libraries' at KSR College of Technology, Tiruchengode on 8th - 9th July, 2016.
Awards / Distinction
- N P K Memorial best paper award for LIS professionals for 2nd Best Paper for Current Trends in E-learning Practices in Engineering Colleges in Bangalore and Challenges received on 8th August '2008.
- Fellow Membership International Science Congress Association. ISCA – FM-345
- Best Paper Award for Execution of 5s Practices at Library and Information Centre, R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore, At KSSEM, Bangalore.
- Professional Category: Best Paper Award for Environmental Friendly Approach For Usability Of Digital Resources, at Central Library, B.S.Abdur Rahman University, Chennai and Society for Advancement in Library and Information Science (SALIS).
- SALIS - Mrs.Jannath Najeemunnisa Beegum Memorial Special Appreciation and Meritorious Service Award for 2015 from SALIS and Received the same during the Inaugural Function of the SALIS 2016: National Conference on 'Creativity, Innovation and Transformation in Libraries' at KSR College of Technology, Tiruchengode on 8th July, 2016.
Best Paper Award for paper titled, Facilitating methods for data collection for researcher in science realm- A review. Received at National Conference on Emerging Trends in Research and Publishing: Information, Insights for LIS, at K.S.Institute of Technology, Bangalore on May 10th 2017.
Received Certificate of Appreciation, as a Reviewer for National Conference on Emerging Trends in Research and Publishing: Information, Insights for LIS, at K.S.Institute of Technology, Bangalore on May 10th2017.
Received National Best Librarian Award -2017 - In recognition of significant contribution to library and information science profession, received from Madras Library Association bestow the award on the occasion of 125th Birth Anniversary celebration of Dr.S.R.Ranganathan held at IIT - Madras, Chennai on 12th August 2017.
Editorial Board Member
- Board of Reviewer International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research. ISSN: 2277-8616
- Board of Reviewer – Indian Journal of Information Source and Services (IJISS) ISSN: 2231-6094
National / International Conference
- T.R.Sridevi, E-learning: "A review on the current practices in higher education institution". National conference SALIS, Anna University / Chennai, on 9 –10th August 2007.
- T.R. Sridevi, Dr. S N Sridhara, Dr. K Nithyanandam, "Current Trends in E-learning Practices in Engineering Colleges in Bangalore and Challenges". National Conference on Re-Building the Libraries: Learning from the Past to Plan for the Future. Held on Aug 7-9th 2008, at Kumarguru College of Technology, Coimbatore. ISBN:81 903838 2 5
- T.R. Sridevi, Dr. S N Sridhara, Dr. K Nithyanandam, "Impact of Educational Background on the Effective Usage of E-learning Technology - A study".23rd National Seminar of IASLIC, 13th Dec 2008. ISSN: 097 23 668
- T.R. Sridevi, Dr. S N Sridhara, Dr. K Nithyanandam, "Tools and Techniques for E-learning: A Comparative Study of Global and Indian Scenario". Intl conference on knowledge networking in ICT era at Cresent Enginering College Chennai, Jan 22-24, 2009. ISBN: 81 903838 3 3
- T.R. Sridevi, "E-Learning Practices Focus To Next Generation: A Review Of E-Learning Model For Engineering Colleges In Bangalore". National Conference on Next generation Digital Libraries and Web Technologies: Challenges and Opportunities, 19-21 Aug 2010, Coimbatore. ISBN: 81 90 3838 4 1
- T.R.Sridevi, Dr. S.N.Sridhara, Information Literacy on Educational background for Effective use of E-learning Technological Practices- A Study, 07th International Conference Contribution of the Academic Librarians towards a Knowledge Society. 11th & 12th August 2011 in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- T.R.Sridevi, Professional Skills and Competencies with Reference to E-learning Models in Digital Era, National Conference on Design and Development of Digital Library Using Open Source Software, 19th -20th August, 2011 Annamalai University.ISBN: 978 81 8371 402 0
- T.R.Sridevi, Information Literacy on Educational Background for Effective use of E-learning Technological Practices- A Study, NEC Salis, 2011.
- T.R.Sridevi, E-learning Based on Cloud Computing Model for Academic Libraries, National Conference on Reaching out Users through Technology (ROUTE 2013) CSIR – Structural Engineering Research Centre, 13-15th March 2013, Chennai. (Proceeding in CD )
- T.R.Sridevi, Innovative Transformation of Library Services for Academic Libraries: A Case Study, National Conference on Next Generation Library Services 16-17th August'2013, at Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed College for Women, SALIS NGLS 2013, Chennai. ISBN:978 81 903838 8 2
- T.R.Sridevi, Transition of Print Resources to Electronic Resources for Academic Libraries A Case Study, International Conference on Open Access Scholarly Communication Reincarnated: A Futuristic Approach, Bangalore University, 19-20th August'2013. ISBN: 81 85216 47 9.
- T.R.Sridevi, Challenges of Developing Engineering Academic Library Services: an Experience. National Conference Democratization of Information using ICT: Information using ICT: Role of Libraries for Social Enlightment, 24-25 JAN 2014, Mangalore University. ISBN 978-93-82845-33-1
- T.R.Sridevi, Implementation of 5S Techniques in Library and Information Centre, R.V.College of Engineering Bangalore: A Case Study, National Conference on Reaching the Unreached : Connecting the Library Users and Resources Through Innovative Services and Technologies, SALIS 2014, 8th -9th August 2014, at Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.
- T.R.Sridevi, Execution of 5s Practice in Library and Information Centre at R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore. National Conference on Applied Sciences and Humanities (NCASH-15), KSSEM, Bangalore. 5th May 2015. (Best Paper Awarded).
- T.R.Sridevi, Environmental Friendly Approach For Usability Of Digital Resources, National Conference Advancement In Library And Information Science And Techniques: Challenges And Opportunities, at Central Library,B.S.Abdur Rahman University, Chennai and Society for Advancement in Library and Information Science(SALIS), 10th July 2015.(Best Paper Awarded – Professional Category).
T.R.Sridevi, “Facilitating methods for data collection for researcher in science realm- A review” National Conference on Emerging Trends in Research and Publishing: Information, Insights for LIS, K.S.Institute of Technology, Bangalore on May 10th 2017. (Best Paper Award).
- T.R. Sridevi, Dr. K Nithyanandam, "Implementation of e-learning in higher educational institute". 38th ISTE Annual Convention and IFEES International Conference to be held Dec 19-21, 2008 at KIIT University, Orissa. ISBN: 978 0230 6272 2
Journal Publication (National)
- T.R. Sridevi, Dr. S N Sridhara, "Libraries of Engineering Institutions in Bangalore: A Case Study and Future Plan for 2020", Indian Journal of Information Science and Service, Vol 4 No.1, Jan –June 2010. ISSN: 0973 8967
- T.R.Sridevi, Dr. S N Sridhara, "Development of Library and Information Service or Engineering Libraries with focus to E-Learning Environment",
SALIS Journal of Information Management and Technology, Vol 2 No.2, July- Dec 2011. ISSN: 0975 4105
- T.R.Sridevi, "Research Evaluation of Indian Journal of Cancer: A Bibliometric Analysis" Research Journal of Library Science, International Science Congress Association, Vol 2, Issue 2, 2014. ISSN: 2320 – 8929.
- T.R.Sridevi, "Application of Cloud Based Knowledge through Knimbus for Stakeholders of Engineering Libraries in Bangalore - A Case Study", International Journal of Digital Library Services, Vol-4, issue-4, Oct-December 2014, ISSN 2349-302X
- T.R.Sridevi, "Web Technology for Use of Electronic Resources in Engineering Technology Libraries in Bangalore: A Study," International Journal of Research in Social Sciences (to be published in month of Jan 2015) ISSN: 2249-2496.
- T.R.Sridevi, "Relevance of Total Quality Management for Engineering Academic Libraries in Bangalore City: An Over View", International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, Vol 5 Issue 2, May 2015, ISSN: 2249-2496.
- T.R.Sridevi, "Relevance of Usability of Electronic Resources among Consortium Based Engineering Libraries in Bangalore South - A Case Study" International journal of Research in Social Science Vol 7 Issue 4, April 2017, ISSN 2249-2496.
- T.R.Sridevi, Usability of IoT as Technology Enhanced Services in Libraries, Department of Library V.H.N Senthikumara Nadar College, Virudhunagar, Tamilnadu, Invited Speaker-at UGC Sponsored one day national conference on Emerging Trends in Library and Information Science, 27th January 2017.
- Dr.T.R.Sridevi, "Information Literacy on Instructive Background for Effectual use of e-Learning Technological Practices- A Study:, International Journal of Advance Research And Innovative Ideas In Education, e-ISSN : 2395-4396, Volume 3, Issue 6, 2017
Seminar / International Conference Participation
- Library Connect Seminar by Elsevier Science at ITC Windsor, attended on 20th November 2013.
- Participated in International Conference - ICADL at Le Meridien, Bangalore 9th to 11th December 2013.
- Attended 2 day workshop on Strategic Development Plan Formulation organized by Padma Knowledge Engineering Pvt Ltd. Bangalore as a part of Institutional Management Capacity Enhancement during 23rd- 24th May 2014.
- Participated in two day workshop on 5S - A Path to Workplace Organisation, organised by Administrative office and TEQIP Secretariat, R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore on 3rd and 4th of June 2014.
- Participated in Inauguration of VTU Consortium and Two Days National Seminar on “Library Consortia in Digital Age: Opportunities and Challenges” on 1st and 2nd December 2015 at Janna Sangama, Visvesvaraya Technological University Belagavi, Karnataka, INDIA.
- Participated in In-House CEP Workshop on Introduction to Research, in Association with IIT-Mumbai, from 18-20th February 2017, at R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Participated in the Talk on "Library and Information Science Profession at the Crossroads: Challenges and Opportunities for a Great Future" organized in the occasion of 125th Birth Anniversary of Prof. Prasanna Chandra Mahalanobis, talk by Dr. H K Kaul, Director, DELNET on 28th March 2018, at Platinum Jubilee Auditorium, Indian Statistical Institute, Bengaluru-59.
- Participated in Sustainable Development Training Program - Technical and Administrative Staff of Engineering Colleges, organized by Shruth and Smith foundation at Hotel Pai Vista Opposite to Central Bus Stand Mysore, from 9th June to 12th June 2016.