Publication details of Ujwal S. Meda
- Ujwal Shreenag Meda, Kashinath Kiragi, Radhakrishna; Use of nano materials to enhance the properties of pavement concrete: A Review; Journal of Seybold Report; Volume 15, Issue 9, Pages 3442 - 3449, 2020
- Ujwal Shreenag Meda, Vidiyala Shreya, M A Lourdu Antonty Raj; Energy from wastewater: Microbial fuel cells - A review; Journal of Seybold Report; Volume 15, Issue 8, Pages 394 - 408, 2020
- Ujwal Shreenag Meda, Jagadish H Patil, K V Karthik, M A Lourdu Antony Raj, Raviraj Kusanur, Vinutha Moses; Facile synthesis of metal oxide composites for elimination of chromium and arsenic from the synthetic effluent; Journal of Seybold Report; Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1269 - 1283, 2020
- Akhil Punneri Madathil, Ujwal Shreenag Meda, Siddarth Krishnaraja Achar, Vinutha Moses, N Chetan, C Vidya, Lourdu Antony Raj and Manjula Sarode; Use of Keratin Present in Chicken Feather as a Hydrogen Storage Material: A Review; International Journal of Engineering Materials and Manufacture; Volume 5, Issue 4, Pages 148 - 155, 2020
- Ujwal Shreenag Meda, M.A.L. AntonyRaj, P. Kumar, A. Kundar, Abhijith K.J., H. Kumar, J.H. Patil, “Development of polymeric layer on anode for enhanced hydrogen generation in Microbial Electrolysis Cell”, Asian Journal of Chemistry (article in press).
- Ujwal Shreenag Meda, Rakesh, M.A.L. AntonyRaj, “Bio-hydrogen production in microbial electrolysis cell using waste water from Sugar Industry”, International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Vol. 4, Iss. 4, pp. 452 - 458, Apr 2015.
- Rakesh, Chandra, Ujwal Shreenag Meda, R. Suresh, “Performance studies of microbial fuel cell”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3 Iss. 11, pp. 169-173, Nov 2014. eISSN: 2319-1163, pISSN: 2321-7308
- Ujwal Shreenag Meda, Rakesh, Sidharth S. N., Chandra, Latha B. R.; Impact of particle size on content uniformity; International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering, and Technology; Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 9369 – 9374, 2014
- Ujwal Shreenag Meda, Niels M.B. Smeets, J.P.A. Heuts, J.T.F. Keurentjes, A.M. van Herk, J. Meuldijk, “Molecular weight control in emulsion polymerization by catalytic chain transfer: A reaction engineering approach”, Macromolecular Symposia, Vol. 259, Iss. 1, pp. 406-415, Dec 2007.
Ujwal Shreenag Meda, Development of a metal oxide based sensor to detect hydrogen gas generated in microbial electrolysis cell using wastewater, International Conference on Desalination (InDACON – 2018), NIT Trichy, April 2018