Publication details of Dr. Rajalakshmi Mudbidre
- R. Mudbidre, M. Baskaran, and L. Schweitzer, “Investigations of the partitioning and residence times of Po-210 and Pb-210 in a riverine system in Southeast Michigan, USA,” Journal of Enviromental Radioactivity, Elsevier, Vol. 138, pp. 375-383, 2014.
- J.H. Patil, A. Shenoy, A. Dhavamani, S.S. Fathima, and Rajalakshmi, “Optimisation of pre-treatment process in sea water reverse osmosis” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3, Iss. 7, pp. 14733-14740, 2014. ISSN 2319-8753
- R. Mudbidre, M. Baskaran and L. Schweitzer, ‘Po-210 and Pb-210 as tracers of particle cycling and resuspension in a dynamic freshwater system: Case study from Clinton River, Southeast Michigan’ American Geophysical Union's 46th Annual Fall Meeting, San Francisco, California, 9-13 Dec 2013.
- R. Mudbidre, L. Schweitzer, E. Chopin and E. VanHees, ‘Distribution and sources of PCBs in surficial, core and suspended sediments from the Clinton River watershed, SE Michigan, USA’, 3rd International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation, Toronto, Canada, 15 - 17 Jul 2013.
- R. Mudbidre, M. Baskaran and L. Schweitzer, ‘Investigations of the partitioning of Po-210 and Pb-210 in a riverine system in Southeast Michigan, USA’ , International Conference of 210 Po and radioactive Pb, Mangalore University, Mangalore, 11-13 Feb 2013.