|Educational Qualification||MTech, VTU Ph.D- Pursuing|
|Experience||Teaching: 15 yrs|
|Area of Interest||
HV, Power Electronics, Embedded systems
|Date of joining at RVCE||04/04/2005|
Number of UG project guided: 12
Number of PG project guided: 06
International Journals : 01
International Conferences : 04
National Conferences : 02
- Ashish kumar, Suresh C ,”Analysis Design and Implementation of Snubber Less Current- Fed Bidirectional Full Bridge Dc-Dc Converter”, IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE) e-ISSN: 2278-1676,p-ISSN: 2320-3331, Volume 9, Issue 3 Ver. V (May – Jun. 2014), PP 44-52
- Suresha C, Dr Rudranna Nandihalli “investigation of sulphur in the destruction of the paper oil insulation” ,Third International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT) 14-15, December 2018,978-1-5386-5130-8
- Supreetha.S, Suresh. C, "Implementation of power management specs in Low Power Devices Using FPGA", the International Conference Electrical and Electronics Engine4ering, June 2012, Mysore.
- S. Avinash, Sneha Mittra, Sudipta Nayan Gogoi, and C. Suresh, "Intelligent car parking system using PLC", International conference on Electronics and Communication Engineering (ICECE2012), Bangalore, 20 May 2012.
- Suresh C, Sandeep Rao S, Jayaprakasha S, Kiran Kumar V, Narashimha Murthy A “Implementation of FACTS Devices for Voltage Profile Enhancement in a Power System”International Conference on Information & Communication Engineering (ICICE) held during 28th -29th JUNE, 2013 at PUNE.
National Conference :
- Sujay R Nayak ,Suresh C, “ Comparative performance of bridge and multilevel inverer” National conference on “Advanced Research Methodologies in Electrical Engineering”,ARMEE-2013 organized by Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering ,Madanapalle Institute of Technology ,during 27th June 2013 under TEQIP-I
- Suresha C,Dr Rudranna Nandihalli, “Role of Passivator in Prevention of Insulation Destruction by DBDS” ,Second National Power Engineering Research Scholars' Conference (NPERSC) at IIT Madras, during 24-25 February, 2018.(Poster presentation)
Training Programs Attended
- Trained in PLC, Pneumatic & Hydraulic application AT VTU- Rexroth Bosch Lab Mysore.
- Undergone training in Linux system programming, embedded Linux and driver development, CDAC, Hyderabad.
Industry Institute Interaction:
- Involved with Wipro Academy of Software Excellence in delivering lectures on Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Computer Organization. Software Architecture and Object Oriented Analysis and Design.