|Educational Qualification||Ph.D, ME ( Power Electronics)|
|Experience||Teaching: 19 Years|
|Area of Interest||Power Electronics, Control Systems, Microcontrollers|
|Date of Joining at RVCE||
Number of UG projects guided :17
Number of PG Projects guided :12
International Journals : 09
International Conferences: 10
National Conferences : 04
List of Publication:
- Balachandra, Hemalatha J N "A New Multi Input Converter Configuration For Renewable Energy Systems", International Journal Of Engineering Research & Technology IJERT, Vol 1 Issue 4 June 2012
- Sidray Somapur, Hemalatha J N"Implementation of nine level H bridge multilevel inverter with DC link switches using ATMEGA 32" International Journal Of Engineering Research & Technology IJERT, Vol 1 Issue 4 June 2012
- Ashwathy K S , Hemalatha J N," A New Inverter Design For Facts Applications", IOSR Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN) www.iosrjen.org ISSN (e): 2250-3021, ISSN (p): 2278-8719 Vol. 04, Issue 07 (July. 2014)
- Hemalatha .J.N, Sunanda C,”Development of sensorless MPPT for Wind Energy Conversion System using Z source converters”, International Journal of Advance Research in Engineering, Science & technology, e-ISSN: 2393-9877, p-ISSN: 2394-2444 Volume 3, Issue 1, January-2016.
- Hemalatha J N & Sunanda C “Implementation Of Space Vector PWM Technique For A Two Level 3 Phase Bridge Inverter Using DSP”, International Journal Of Electrical And Electronics Engineers(IJEEE), Vol 8, Issue 2, July-December 2016, pp 11-23,ISSN(O)-2321 2055, ISSN(P)-2321 2015.
- Apoorva V, Hemalatha J N, “Design of Three Phase Three Wire Power Monitoring System for Healthcare Units”, International Journal of Scientific Development and Research (IJSDR)August 2017 IJSDR | Volume 2, Issue 8, ISSN: 2455-2631
- Hemalatha J N, Dr Hariprasad and Dr G S Anitha , “Analysis and Evaluation of Performance Parameters of Modified Single Ended Primary Inductance Converter”, International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems (IJPEDS), vol 8, 2017, pp 1585-1594
- Hemalatha J N, Dr Hariprasad and Dr G S Anitha , “Design and Implementation of Two Input Modified Single Ended Primary Inductance Converter for Micro grid application”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Engineering Research (IJETER) Volume 7, Issue 5, May 2019
- Hemalatha J N, Dr Hariprasad and Dr G S Anitha, “ Control Strategy to Generate PWM Signals with Stability Analysis for Dual Input Power Converter System”, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (IJEEI) Vol. 7, No. 4, Dec 2019, pp. 609~619.
- Rachana , Hemalatha J N " Modeling and Simulation of PV Wind Energy based Integrated Power System", International Conference Information & Communication Engineering (ICICE2013) at Bangalore on 28th June 2013.
- Hemalatha J N, Dr Hariprasad S A, Dr G S Anitha, “Performance Evaluation Of Single Ended Primary Inductance Converter For Photo Voltaic Applications” , July 24th to 26th 2014, International Conference on Magnetics, Machines & Drives, AICERA-2014 ICMMD.
- Swagatha, Hemalatha" A Flexible and Reconfigurable Controller Design for Buck Converters" July 24th to 26th 2014, International Conference on Magnetics, Machines & Drives, AICERA-2014 ICMMD.
- Hemalatha J N, Swetaleena "Comparative study of performance of non isolated Dc-dc converters implimented for Wind energy Conversion System", 7th International Conference on Advanced Energy Conversion Technologies AECT 2015, 23-244 january,2015, MIT Manipal
- Hemalatha J N & Sunanda C “Implementation Of Space Vector PWM Technique For A Two Level 3 Phase Bridge Inverter Using DSP”, 4th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Management (ICRTESM - 2016) ISBN: 978-93-86171-01-6 Date: 7th August 2016.
Hemalatha J N, Hariprasad S A, G S Anitha, “Performance parameters evaluation & comparison of basic non-isolated dc-dc converters for wind energy conversion Systems”, International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Electrical and Electronics ARTEE-2016
Danammma, Hemalatha J N, Dr Hariprasad S A, Dr G S Anitha,” Design and Analysis of Dual Input SEPIC Converter for Renewable Energy Sources”, International
Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology (ICERECT-2015) be held during 17 th –18 th December – 2015. ICERECT-15
Shruthi B N, Hemalatha J N “ Design and Development of Dual input Cuk-ZETA converter” International Conference ACT2016 on 12-08-2016 at Hyderabad.
Apoorva V, Hemalatha J N, “Steps involved while Introducing a New Product into A Healthcare Organisation”, Proceedings of the IEEE 2017 International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication(ICCMC).
Hemalatha J N, Dr Hariprasad and Dr G S Anitha “Performance Parameters Evaluation & Comparison Of Basic Non-Isolated Dc-Dc Converters For Wind Energy Conversion Systems”, International .Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Electrical and Electronics ARTEE-2016
- Hemalatha.j.n,sunanda c, “Closed loop bidirectional speed and position control of dc motor Atmega 32 microcontroller”, 19th and 20th September,2013. SSIT, tumkur. ISNN: 978-81-927765-0-1.
- Sidray Somapur, Hemalatha J N, "Implementation of nine level H bridge multilevel inverter with DC link switches using ATMEGA 32" NCRAE-12,22nd and 23rd june,2012.Sanjeevan engineering and technology, Institute, panhala, Kolhapur, Maharashra
- shruthi. B. N, Hemalatha. J. N, “Design and Development of Dual input CUK-ZETA converter “, National Conference on engineering technology and management , RVCE, Bangalore, 24th to 25th April 2015.22nd april 2016.
- Poornima Durgi , Hemalatha J N, “Electric power steering using DC Servo motor with PID controller for Heavy vehicle application”, Proceedings of National conference on knowledge dissemation of PG students and research works” on 09/05/2018.
Interaction with Professional Institutions:
- BOS Member for SIT, Tumkur