Ph.D (Avinashilingam University for Women)
M.E. (Power systems) Bangalore University, MIE, MISTE
|Experience||Teaching: 35 years|
|Area of Interest||Renewable Energy sources, High Voltage Engineering, Power systems and Power electronics.|
|Date of Joining at RVCE||21/10/1991M.E. (Power systems) BangalorM.E. (Power systems) Bangalore University, e University,|
Number of UG project guided : 30
Number of PG project guided : 16
International Journals : 37
International Conferences : 15
National Conferences : 04
List of Publications
M. S. Sumathi, Gowda Sheshadri Anitha. “Link Aware Routing Protocol for Landslide Monitoring Using Efficient Data Gathering and Handling System “Wireless Personal Communications springer nature publication 2020.10.1007/s11277-020-07169-6.
- K Anusha, Anitha G S.. Anitha G. S.” Design of Three Level DC – DC Boost Converter with High Voltage Gain”, The Mattingley Publishing Co., Inc. Test Engineering and Management ISSN: ISSN: 0193-4120; IC, Volume 83 Issue XI, , May-June 2020 pp 7889 –7894.h index-5
- Avinash Kumar Mishra1, Dr. Anitha G. S., “ Nuclear Fusion Reactor – A Review Study”,International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD), e-ISSN: 2456 – 6470, Volume: 4 | Issue: 4 | April 2020,pp 1-6,impact factor of 6.005 .
- K Anusha, Vasu M, Dr. Anitha G S., “ Active Front-End Converter Design for the On-Board Charger in Electric Vehicles”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), e-ISSN: 2395-0056, Volume: 07, Issue: 05 , May 2020 .pp 7094-7104, impact factor –7.87.
- Hemalatha J N,. Hariprasad S Anitha G S, “Design and Implementation of Two Input Modified Single Ended Primary Inductance Converter forMicro grid application” International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Engineering Research (IJETER), ISSN: 2454-6410, Volume 7, Issue 5, May (2019),pp- 1-10. Impact Factor value: 7.529
- Hemalatha J N,. Hariprasad S Anitha G S, “ Control Strategy to Generate PWM Signals with Stability Analysis for Dual Input Power Converter System ” Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (IJEEI), ISSN: 2089-3272, DOI: 10.11591/ijeei.v7i4.976, Vol. 7,issue-. 4, Dec 2019, pp. 609~619,q3 ,scopus journal ,Impact factor- 1.0
- Manish Mawatwal , Aayush Mohanty,Anitha G S, “ State of Charge Estimation for Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery using ANFIS MATLAB” International Journal of
- Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181 http://www.ijert. Vol. 9 Issues 03, Mar20,PP- 703-708,impact factor- 7.87
- Manish Kumar Mawatwal, Aayush Mohanty, Dr Anitha G.S.” SOC Estimation and Automation of Battery Test Specification Sheet using NLP” International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET) , ISSN: 2321-9653; IC Value: 45.98; SJ Volume 8 Issue VI June 2020 ,pp-2436-2446, Impact Factor: 7.429
- Mohit Tiwari1, Dr. Anitha G. S.” Grid Connected PV Systems: Performanceand Responsible Factors “, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), ISSN: 2321-9653; IC Value: 45.98; SJ Volume 8 Issue IV Apr 2020,pp- 440-447 Impact Factor: 7.429
- Piyush Pratik, Dr. Anitha G. S.” Necessity of Internet of Things in Smart Grid” International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD),ISSN NO :2456-6470, Volume 4 Issue 3, April 2020,pp- 1151-1155,impact factor- 6.005.
- Yoganandini A. P.1, Anitha G. S.” A modified particle swarm optimization algorithm to enhance MPPT in the PV array” International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE) Vol.10, issue .5, October 2020, ISSN: 2088-8708, DOI: 10.11591/ijece.v10i5.pp5001- 5008 pp. 5001~5008,impact factor- 2.03
- Srilakshmi R, Chayapathi V, Anitha G S “Voltage Profile Improvement & Loss Reduction using Optimal Allocation of Svc Based on Fvsi” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-9, Issue-2, July 2020, pp- 280-283 ,impact factor- 1.0 ,DOI:10.35940/ijrte.B3471.079220
- Sumit Gupta, Dr. Anitha G. S.” Power Quality Management in Smart Grids: Issues and Improvements” International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Developmen (IJTSRD) , e-ISSN: 2456 - 6470 Volume: 4 ,Issue: 4, April 2020, impact factor-6.005.
- B.G Sujatha, Anitha G.S, Kamala.N” Hybrid ANFIS-PI Controller for Power Quality Enhancement in Grid Connected Solar PV System”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005-4238( IJAST) Vol. 29, No.4, (2020), pp.9228 – 9238,impactfactor- 3.00(SCOPUS)
- Kavyashree A L, Anitha G. S.,” Design and Implementation of Powertrain for Electric Vehicle International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT)) Vol. 8, No.5, May2019, pp. 776-779 ,: ISSN: 2278-018,(7.87)
- Kavyashree A L, Anitha G. S.,” Design of High Gain DC-DC Boost Converter for PV Application and its Simulation in PSIM “ , Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) Vol. 6, No.6, JUNE2019, pp. 1003-1007 ,: ISSN:2349-5162 , (Impact factor=5.87)
- Yoganandini A. P., Anitha G. S.,” Comprehensive study of Global Photovoltaic Energy Market Scenario and Applications of power electronics “Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) www.jetir.org , 2019 JETIR, JETIR1905H63, May 2019, Volume 6, Issue 5 ,pp.375-380 (5.87)
- Sumathi M,S., Anitha G. S” An Intelligent System To Detect Urban Flash Flood Using Wireless Sensors “Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) www.jetir.org , 2019 JETIR, JETIR1905H63, JETIR June 2019, Volume 6, Issue 6,pp.863-865 (5.87)
- SujathaB.R.., Anitha G. S.”Grid synchronization of photovoitaic distributed generation using Fuzzy-PI CONTROLLER”.(IJITEE) 2019 International journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, ISSN 2278-3075,Novembr 2019, Volume 9, Issue 1,pp.5385 -5390 (h index 40)
- Kuldeep. Anitha G. S.” A Method of Hourly Load Forecasting by Time Series by Recycle of Predicted Values” International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET, ISSN: 2321-9653; IC Value: 45.98; SJ Impact Factor:7.177 Volume 7 Issue XI, Nov 2019,pp- 430-434(1.451)
- Yoganandini A. P.1, Anitha G. S.2,” A cost effective computational design of maximum power point tracking for photo-voltaic cell “ international Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE) Vol. 9, No. 2, April 2019, pp. 851~860 ISSN: 2088-8708, DOI: 10.11591/ijece.v9i2.pp851-860 (7.529)
- Prutha G., Anitha G.S. (2019) Smart Automation to Robot. In: Saini H., Singh R., Kumar G., Rather G., Santhi K. (eds) Innovations in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 65. Springer, Singapore(Proceedings of the 7th ICIECE 2018 )(9.482) –III B
- Prutha G and Dr. Anitha G S, “SMART AUTOMATION TO ROBOTICS”, accepted for 7th International Journal of Innovations in Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJIECE) at Guru Nanak Institute of Technology in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, July 28-29, 2018.(springer publication)(2.32)
- Kuldeep s and Dr. Anitha G S, “Short Term Load Forecasting Using Time Series Neural Network”, published in refereed / peer-reviewed international journal Elixir international journal Elec. Engg. 117 50381 (2018), ISSN 2229-712 pp 50380-50382 (6.865)
- Sumathi M Sand Dr. Anitha G S, “Energy efficient wireless sensor network with efficient data handling for real time landslide monitoring system using fuzzy data mining technique”,published in Int. journal of Mobile Network Design and Innovation, Inderscience Publication ,Vol. 8, No. 3, 2018 pp 179-193(hindex 51)(4.9)
- Kuldeep s and Dr. Anitha G S,” Load Forecasting Analysis by Time Series Method”, published in International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (2.4) (2018) ,vol 7, issue 2 ,April 2018 pp 101-104( h index 24)
- Hemalatha J. N., Hariprasad S. A., Anitha G. S.” Analysis and Evaluation of Performance Parameters of Modified Single Ended Primary Inductance Converter” published in International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive System (IJPEDS) Vol. 8, No. 4, December 2017, pp.1585~1594,ISSN: 2088-8694, DOI: 10.11591/ijpeds.vol 8 ,issue 4, .pp1585-1594(1.49)
- V.chayapathy,anitha G.S.”MITIGATION OF VOLTAGE COLLAPSE AT KOLAR RECEIVING STATION “ International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Research (IJRTER) [ISSN: 2455-1457] ,Volume 02, Issue 05; May - 2016 ,pp 394-403(4.364)
- Sujatha sudhir,,Dr.Anitha G.S “Enhancement of power quality in solar grid connected PV system using Hybrid technique published in Elsvier journal the month of July 2016.(3.481)
- Deepthi Chennampalli,Dr.Anitha G.S “Design and Simulation of a fly back converter for Solar Energy Powered DC loads,” IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(IOSR-JEEE) e-ISSN: 2278-1676,p-ISSN: 2320-3331, Volume 11, Issue 4 Ver. IV (Jul. – Aug. 2016), PP 25-27(3.26)
- Yoganandini A.P,ANITHA G.S.”Insights of the Advancement in Maximum Power Point Tracking Techniques in PV module “communications of Applied Electronics (CAE) ISSN:2394-4714. Foundation of computer science FCS, Newyork,,USA ,volume 4,issue 3 ,Jan 2016,pp 15-25(0.715)
- Kuldeep.S ,Dr.Anitha G.S “Neural Network Approach For Processing Substation Alarms”,International Journal of Power Electronics Controllers and Converters , eISSN : 2456-1614,IJPECC (2015) Vol. 1: Issue 1,pp. 1-8
- S. Devaraj, Dr. Anitha G S, “POD-PWM BASED CAPACITOR CLAMPED MULTILEVEL INVERTER”, International Journal of Technical Research and Applications e-ISSN: 2320-8163, www.ijtra.com Volume 3, Issue 4 (July-August 2015), pp. 80-82.(5.11)
- Sangeetha R Gupta, Dr.Anitha G.S “OPEN LOOP ANALYSIS OF CASCADED H-BRIDGE MULTILEVEL INVERTER USING PD-PWM FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEMS” International Journal of Technical Research and Applications ,e-ISSN: 2320-8163, www.ijtra.com Volume 3, Issue 4 (July-August 2015), PP. 05-07.(5.11)
- S. Devaraj, Dr. Anitha G S, “Open Loop Analysis of H-Bridge Type FlyingCapacitor Multilevel Inverter” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical,Electronics and nstrumentation Engineering (An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization) , ISSN (Print) : 2320– 3765, Vol. 4, Issue 7, July 2015,pp.6065-6071.(global impact factor=0.435)
- Sangeetha R Gupta, Dr. Anitha G S, “PD-PWM Based Cascaded H-Bridge Multilevel Inverter for Photovoltaic Systems” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical,Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (An ISO 3297: 2007 Certified Organization) , ISSN (Print) : 2320 – 3765, Vol. 4, Issue 7, July 2015,pp.6072-6078.( global impact factor=0.435)
1)Anitha G. S.,chayapathy V” solar panel temperature prediction BY ANN“ , 4 TH IEEE International conference on Recent Trends on Electronics, Information ,Communication &technology(RTEICT-2019) Held on MAY2019, organized by the department of Electronics andcommunication Engineering ,S.V.C.E. ,Bengaluru( published in IEEE digital library)
2)Phalgun Madhusudhan,Rathan kumar.D.B.Aishwarya .K,, and Dr. Anitha G S,”computationally Efficient Algorithms and high speed ASIC Design for Railway Gate,
Automation “ published in 2nd International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication (ICCMC), organized by Surya Engineering college, During 15-16th of February 2018 at Erode Tamil Nadu India
3)Prutha G and Dr. Anitha G S, “Converter for HYBRID VEHICLE using Renewable Resource”, communicated in International Conference on New Trends in Engineering &
Technology (ICNTET) at GRT college of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, September 2018.
4) Dr. Anitha G S, Prutha G “power to grid with different uses of controllers for solar energy”,published in 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA) at RVS college of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, March 2018.
5) Dr. Anitha G S, Prutha G “MPP TRACKING USING IS BASED SEPIC CONVERTER”,published in 2nd International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication
(ICCMC) at Surya College of Engineering Erode, Tamil Nadu, India, February 2018.
6)Prutha G and Dr. Anitha G S, “Design & implementation of power supply & position sensor for robotic application”, published in National Conference on Knowledge Dissimenation of PG projects and Research works at R V College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka State, India,May 2018.
7).Shruti Yarashi A and Anitha. G. S, “Comparative Analysis of Cascaded H-BridgeMultilevel Inverter Configuration with and without double Level Circuit”, National conference on, Knowledge Dissemination of PG Projects and Research Works, RVCE,Bengaluru, May 8, 2018
8)Dr.Anitha G.S Deepthi Chennampalli, “Simulation and Hard ware design of a fly back converter for Solar Energy Powered DC loads,” IEEE-international conference on Innovative Mechanisms for Industry applications Organized by Dayananda Sagar college of Engineering Bengaluru on 21 st -23 rd February 2017. published in IEEE Explorer proceedings
9)Dr. Anitha G S,S. Devaraj,” Closed Loop System of a Flying Capacitor Multilevel Inverter using POD-PWM” IEEE international conference 2016 Biennial International Conference on Power and Energy Systems:Towards Sustainable Energy (PEST SE),conducted by Amrita instititute of Technology on 21-23 Jan. 2016 ISBN: 978-1-4673-6658-8 published in IEEE Explorer proceedings in the month june 2016 .pp 1-7
10),Anitha G.S V.chayapathy,”Mitigation of voltage collapse at Davanagere Receiving station” In International conference on Technologies for Practical Engineering Applications . held at Chennai on 16 th july 2016 which is a part of INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR REASEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT .ISBN :978-
11)N R Sree Harsha., G S Anitha, A Sreedevi “Modified Dual Three-Pulse Modulation Techniquefor Single-Phase Inverter Topology”, International Conference on Green Computing
and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT)IEEE 2015 8 th oct – 10 th October 2015, Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology (GCET) ,Greater Noida,India
12) Hemalatha JN, Dr Hariprasad S A and Dr Anitha G S “Modeling and Simulation of An efficient DC-DC power converter for wind power generation System”, presented in the
International conference ICIC-2015 at Pune
13) Kuldeep.S ,Dr.Anitha G.S “Inexpensive small scalesolar steam plantfor rural and small communities, IFERP International conference on emerging Trends in Engineering and
Technology on 4 th October 2015 at Ernakulum Kerala
14),,Dr.Anitha G.S, Sujatha sudhir “Power Qwality analysis in a solar PV Panel Grid Connected System using PI controller”, 13th International Conference on Instrumentation,
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICIEEE 2015) ISBN: 978-93-85225-53-6, 6th December, 2015, Bangalore.
15)Danamma M Sangalad Hemalatha J N Dr. Hariprasad. S.A Dr.Anitha. G.S “Design and Analysis of Dual Input SEPIC Converter for Renewable Energy Sources “ IEEE international conference on Emerging Research in Electronics ,computer science and Technology(PESCE- ICERECT 2015) , conducted at P.E.S. College of Engineering, Mandya on 17 th December 2015
1)Dr.Anitha G.SShruti M.Navya Varghese”Generation of Sustanable Form of Energy from Renewable Sources’A Two day National Level Technical Symposium VIRTUOSO’12ON 6 th and 7 th March 2012-2011Organized by Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Association,ADHIYAMAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,Hosur-635109
2)Dr.Anitha G.S. Divyashree.A “Detection of short duration voltage derivation using lab view”A ThreeDay National Conference on “Recent Trends and Applications in Electrical and Electronics system” at 28 th and 30 th April 2011Organized by Department of Electrical & electronics Engineering, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore-74 won II place in the conference
3)Dr.Anitha G.S ,Mandeep Kaur , Divyashree.A “Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT) based solar charge controller” A Two Day National Conference on “Recent Trends and
Practices in Electrical Engineering-Future Prospects & challenges” (RT-PEEP-2011) at 18 th and 19 th March 2011Organized by Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Kamala Institute of Technology & Science, Singapur - village, Huzurabad, Mandal Dist- Karimnagar- 505468,A.P.,India
4)Dr.Anitha GS., Divyashree.A ,Mandeep Kaur “Implementation of Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation Technique for Fast Detection and quantification of voltage deviations in
DVR”A Two Day National Conference on “Recent Trends and Practices in Electrical Engineering-Future Prospects & challenges” (RT-PEEP-2011) at 18 th and 19 th March 2011 Organized by Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Kamala Institute of Technology & Science, Singapur - village, Huzurabad, Mandal Dist- Karimnagar-505468A.P.,India
Honored as BEST PROFESSOR, ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS Engineering by GOLDEN AIM AWARDS for excellence and Leadership in Education on 19th June 2020.
Honored at world Education congress as PROF.INDIRA PARIKH 50 WOMEN IN EDUCATION leaders on 5 th July 2019 ,at TAJ LANDS END,MUMBAI
- Honored at world Education congress as one among 100 Dedicated professors on 5 th July 2019 ,at TAJ LANDS END,MUMBAI
- Honored as BEST PROFESSOR, ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS Engineering by GOLDEN AIM AWARDS for excellence and Leadership in Education on 19th june
- Honored as GUEST OF HONOR at second international conference( ICMCECE) organized by Bangalore Technological Institute in association with Institute for Exploring Advances in Engineering (IEAE) on 12th and 13th April, 2018
• Resource person for the three day Faculty Development programme on “Research Thrust in Renewable Energy “ on 27th -29th January 2016.
• Resource person for the MNRE sponsored work shop held at ACS college of engineering from 25th -26th February 2016.
Interaction with outer world
Appointed as preferred reviewer for the Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology
• Appointed as member of Advisory and in Technical committee in 7th National conference on “Advance Techniques in Electrical Engineering” NCATEE-17 organised by Electrical and Electronics Department SJBIT, Bengaluru
• Appointed as Reasearch Editor for MAT journal and been included in the Editorial board
• •Actively participated in the three days workshop conducted by department (6th Feb – 9th Feb 2017)
• Attended three days work shop on “Introduction for Research” by professors from IIT Mumbai, organized by R.V.C.E C.O.E on 18,19 and 20th February 2017
• Chaired a session at the conference on “ICT and Society” on account of World Telecommunication day held at RVCE, Bangalore during 15th to 17th May 2017.
• Organizing committee member for an international conference held at DSCE on March 14th
• Resource person to AICTE sponsored two weeks Faculty Development program on “Recent Development in Renewable Energy Sources and its Applications” At Ghousia College of Engineering on 15th NOV 2017 conducted from 13th to 25th Nuvember 2017
• Invited as a chief guest for National Level Technical symposium on 8th May 2017 presented Key note Address at Adichinchangiri Institute of Technology, Chikmaglur
• Invited as Chair person & Advisory committee member for National Level Technical symposium/ conference at Adichinchangiri Institute of Technology, Chikmaglur on 8th May 2017
• Chair the session at 8th National conference on Advanced Techniques in Electrical conducted by the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at SJB Institute of Technology on 10th May 2017