International/National Journal Publications
- G. Shobha, S.C. Sharma, Doreswamy, The Knowledge Discovery for large Sets Using Artificial Neural Network, International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, ISSN 1349-4198 1349-4198. Volume-1, Number-4, 2005, Page No. 635-642.
- G. Shobha, S.C. Sharma, Doreswamy, Development of Palmprint verification system using biometrics,international Journal of Software Vol. 17, No8, August 2006, pp, 1874-1836
- Shobha.G, M. Krishna, S C Sharma, Mining Association rules, Journal of application and analysis, Volume-1, Number-1, 2005, Page No. 1-14.
- Shobha.G, M. Krishna, S C Sharma, Prediction of Census DataBase using ANN, Journal of application and Mathematical analysis Volume-1, Number-1, 2005, Page No. 45-54.
- Shobha.G, Digital copyright management using software watermarking, Indian Journal of Computing Technology, Vol 2, Pg 51-55, Nov. 2007
- Rajashree Shettar, G.Shobha , "Survey on semi structured data", International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol.7 No. 8, Pg 226- 231, August 2007. ISSN: 1738-7906.
- G. N. Srinivasan , G. Shobha, Segmrntation Techniques for ATDR, International Journal of computers, ISSUE-2, Vol-2, P.171-176
- G. N. Srinivasan , G. Shobha, Segmrntation Techniques for Target Recognition, International Journal Of Computers Communications, Issue 3, Volume 1, 2007, P.75-81
- B.M. Sagar, G.Shobha, Ramakanth Kumar P, Converting printed Kannada text Image file to Machine editable format using Database approach, International Journal of Computers, ISSN: 1998-4308, Page Number: 171-174
- B.M. Sagar, G.Shobha, Ramakanth Kumar P, OCR for printed Kannada text to Machine editable format using Database approach, WSEAS Transactions on Computers, ISSN: 1109-2750 Issue 6, Volume 7, June 2008 Page Number 766-769
- Rajashree Shettar, Rahul Bhuptani, G Shobha, "A Vertical Search Engine based on Domain Classifier", IJCSS- International Journal of Computer Science and Security. Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp. 18-27, November 2008. ISSN(On-line): 1985-1553
- Rajashree Shettar, Dr. G Shobha and Rakshitha Iyer, "MedSearch: A Vertical Search Engine", IJCSES – International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering Systems, Vol. 3, No.2, April 2009 ISSN: 0973-4406.
- Rajashree Shettar, Dr. G Shobha, "Finding Frequent Structures in Semistructured Data", ICIC-EL International Journal of Research and Surveys. Vol.3, No. 2, June 2009, pp. 135-140. ISSN 1881-803X.
- B.M. Sagar, G.Shobha, Ramakanth Kumar P, Solving the Noun Phrase and Verb Phrase Agreement in Kannada Sentences, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering (IJCTE) ISSN: 1793-821X (Online Version), 2009
- B H Chandrashekar, G. Shobha, "An efficient Client-Webcrawler", International Journal of Computing and Mathematical Applications Vol.2, no. 1-2, January-December 2008, pp.133-141
- B H Chandrashekar, G. Shobha, "Classification of Documents Using Kohonen's Self-Organizing Map", International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, Vol 1, N0.%, December, 2009, 1793-8201
- Shanta Rangaswamy, Shobha G, "SQL query dissembler-A self optimizing autonomic system" is published by in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (IJARCS)-A online journal , in II issue Volume 2 No.2, Page no: 219-223 , Mar-Apr 2011.ISSN No.0976-5697
- Shantha Rangaswamy, Shobha G, "Techniques and Theories of Self-Optimization in Autonomic Systems" is published by International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies (IJAET) –A technical journal online. Page no: 73-80.Published in Issue I, Volume II, January-March 2011. E-ISSN 0976-3945
- Shantha Rangaswamy, Shobha G, "A survey on Autonomic self optimizing systems" is published by ICICEL-International Journal of Research and Surveys, Japan. ISSN 1881-803x. Page No: 517-523, in February 2011. Vol 5, Issue 2. Indexed by Ei Compendex (Elsevier),Scopus (Elsevier),INSPEC(IET)
- Shantha Rangaswamy, Shobha " Survey on Self Optimization" ICIC Express Letters, International journal of research and surveys,pg no:517-523, Feb-2011, Vol 5, Issue 2.
- Shobha G, Self Organizing Map Neural Network for Image Compression Using Cumulative Distribution Function, International journal of Computational Intelligence Research, ISSN 0973-1873 Volume 7, Number 1 (2011), pp. 63-71
- Pushpa, Shobha G, Survey: Multi-relational Telecom Social Networks for Churn Prediction, International Journal of Data warehousing & Mining, Vol1, Issue 2, pp.172-175, Nov 2011.
- Anala M R, Manjunath kashyap, Dr.Shobha G, "Application performance Analysis during live migration of virtual machines ", 3rd IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC-2013),ISBN: 978-1-4673-4528-6, Pages:368-374.
- Shobha.G, M. Krishna, S C Sharma, Neural Network Approach Towards Analysis and Prediction of Behavioral Patterns of Stock Market, Proceedings of International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics , Hyderabad, India, Vol 2 pg 400- 403 2004.
- Shobha.G, M. Krishna, S C Sharma, e-Market Integrator , Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Signal Processing , Beijing China,Vol 3 pg 2612-2615 2004.
- Shobha.G, M. Krishna, S C Sharma, Java code generator for a PL/SQL warehouse builder , Proceedings of International Conference on Computers, Controls and Communications, Chennai, India,Vol 1 pg 96- 104 2004.
- Shobha.G, M. Krishna, S C Sharma,Self organizing map neural network based data mining with cluster computing in inventory applications, Proceedings of Asia Pacific Conference on parallel and Distributed Computing Technologies ,Vol 1 pg 455-459 2004.
- Shobha.G, M. Krishna, S C Sharma, Neural Network Approach For Cluster Computing Database Applications , Proceedings of First World Congress on Lateral Computing, WCLC 2004, Catalog No. 18122004, 2004.
- Shobha.G, M. Krishna, S C Sharma, Signature Verification and Forgery Detection , Proceedings of of International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics , Hyderabad, India, Vol 1 pg 637 – 639, 2005.
- Shobha.G, M. Krishna, S C Sharma, Mining Association Rules For Large Data Sets , Proceedings of of International Conference on Data Mining , Las Vegas, Nevada, USA-2006.
- Shobha.G, Predictor System for industrial data publications in the proceedings of the Second international conference on innovative computing, information and control,0-7695-1-2882-1/07© 2007 IEEE, Japan, 2007.
- B.M.Sagar, Shobha.G, Ramakanth Kumar, Survey On Optical
character Recognition And its Research challenges, Proceedings of
International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics,
Hyderabad, Vol 1, Pg No. 584 – 587, 2008.
- Shobha.G, Ranjana R, Kamod Kumar, Medical Applications of Wireless Networks, Proceedings of the Second International
Conference on Systems and Networks Communications (ICSNC 2007) – Vo,l 0 Pg 82. ISBN:0-7695-2938-0
- Rajashree Shettar, Shobha G, Web Crawler on a Client Machine, Proceedings of International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2008, Volume II, IMECS 2008, March 19-21, 2008, Hong Kong, pp. 1121-1124. ISBN: 978-988-17012-1-3.
- G.N.Srinivasan, G. Shobha, Segmentation techniques for target recognition, WSEAS Transactions on Computers, v.7 n.10, p.1555-1563, October 2008
- G.N.Srinivasan, Dr.G.Shobha, Statistical Texture Analysis, Proceedings Of World Academy Of Science, Engineering And Technology Volume 36, December 2008, Issn: 2070-3740, P.1264-1269.
- B.M. Sagar, G.Shobha, Ramakanth Kumar P, Character Segmentation algorithms for Kannada Optical Character Recognition, 2008 International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition, Hongkong, 30-31 Aug 2008 ISBN: 978-1-4244-2238-8 Page Number 339-342
- B.M. Sagar, G.Shobha, Ramakanth Kumar P, Complete Kannada Optical Character Recognition with Syntactical Analysis of the script, International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking, 2008. ICCCn 2008. ISBN: 978-1-4244-3594-4
- B.M. Sagar, G.Shobha, Ramakanth Kumar P, Post Processing activity for the Kannada Optical Character Recognition, International Conference Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics ICSCI-2009, Pentagram Research Centre, India January 07 – 10, 2009 Hyderabad
- Rajashree Shettar, G.Shobha, Steganomark : Embedding XML data in a color image, Proceedings of International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE 08), Phuket, Thailand, Decembere 20-22, 2008, pp.134-137. Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/ICACTE.2008.138.
- Rajashree Shettar, G.Shobha, Automatic Document Classifier based on Stratistical Machine learning techniques, Proceeding of International Conference on Advanced Computing Technologies (ICACT 2008), HyderabD, Vol 1, December 26-27, 2008, ISBN: 978-81-7800-188-3, pp. 538-543.
- Rajashree Shettar, G.Shobha, "A Review of General and Vertical Search Engines", Proceedings of National Conference on Advanced Communications and Networking (NCACN 09), Coimbatore, Vol 1, January 8, 2009, pp. 111-117. Coimbatore, January 8, 2009.
- Rajashree Shettar and Dr. Shobha G, "Digital Watermarking for Color Images", Proceedings of International Conference on Computational and Mathematical Sciences (ICCMS 2009), Vol. 2, pp. 97-100, Paris, France, June 24-26, 2009. ISSN: 2070-3724.
- Dr. Shobha G and Rajashree Shettar, "Document Classifier Based on Statistical and Unsupervised Machine Learning Techniques", Proceedings of International Conference on Computational and Mathematical Sciences (ICCMS 2009), Vol. 2, pp. 247-258, Paris, France, June 24-26, 2009. ISSN: 2070-3724
- B.M. Sagar, G.Shobha, Ramakanth Kumar P, Morphological and Syntactic Analysis of various language scripts, 4th National Conference on Innovations in Communication & Computing, (NCICC – 09) SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore - 35, March 6th 2009, Page Number: 55 – 58
- B.M. Sagar, G.Shobha, Ramakanth Kumar P, Comparisons of Top-Down and Bottom-Up Parser to parse the Grammatical Productions, National Conference on Emerging trends in Computer Science, 13th March 2009, Avinashilingam University for women, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
- Goutham Siddarth, Shobha G and Sujith Biswas " Intellectual Capital Framework" Proceedings of National Conference on "Recent Trends in Computational Sciences & Engineering" conducted in KVG College of Engineering, Sulia , Feb 12th 2011, pp - 33
- Rajashri Dinesh, Dr. G. Shobha " Automatic Conversion tool for distributed control system application" Proceedings of National conference on "Frontiers of Computer Science & Engineering, May 19th 2011.
- Mamatha Devi , Shobha G " Spoken Language Identification" Proceedings of National Conference on "Recent Trends in Computational Sciences & Engineering" conducted in KVG College of Engineering, Sulia , Feb 12th 2011, pp – 41
- Naga Deepthi , Shobha G " Drupal enablement of IBM DB2 Database Server" Proceedings of National Conference on "Recent Trends in Computational Sciences & Engineering" conducted in KVG College of Engineering, Sulia , Feb 12th 2011, pp – 56
- B. M Sagar, Dr. Shobha G, Dr. Ramakanth Kumar, "Post processing – Automatically correcting errors made by Optical Character Recognition" International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering [ICETE-11], 4th – 5th May 2011, ISBN Number: 978-93-81195-07-9, Pg Number: 200 to 205, NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte, Karnataka
- B M Sagar, Dr. Shobha G, Dr. Ramakanth Kumar, "Resolving the Person – Number – Gender (PNG) marker in Kannada sentence", International Conference on Frontiers of Computer Science (ICFoCS – 2011), 7th – 9th August 2011, J.N. Tata Convention center, Indian Institute of Science, Page number – 30.
- Shobha G, N Satish Kumar, " Adaptive Background Modeling and Foreground Detection in Video Sequence Using Artificial Neural Network" , Proceedings of International Conference On Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Biomedical Engineering, Jan7-8, 2012, Dubai(UAE),
- Shantha Rangaswamy, G Shobha, ' What' and 'Why' of Autonomic Computing, CSI Communications Knowledge Digest for IT Community, ISSN 0970-647X, Vol No. 35, Issue No. 5, August 2011
• Honored by Rashtriya Shikshana Trust for achieving excellence in education -2004,2005,2006,2007,2008
• Career award for young teachers for the year 2007-08 by AICTE
1. Independent Verification and Validation of solid state memory module forAN-32 flight funded by Centre for Air Borne Systems
2. Wind Prediction by Neural Networks funded by DRDO – 4.5 lakhs -2006
3. Adaptive Texture Representation Methods for automatic target detection using Neural Networks funded Armament Research Board – 9.964 lakhs- 2008
4. Adaptive method for automatic target detection using Neural Networks funded – AICTE – 10.4 lakhs - 2008