- Analysis and Assessment of flow and strength characteristics of CLSM at 33rd conference on “ OUR WORLD IN CONCRETE AND STRUCTURES -2008” AT Singapore, 25th-27th August 2008.
- Flow and strength characteristics of CLSM using Laterite at International conference at New Delhi between 11-14th December-2008.
- Principal investigator for DST Project on CLSM-8.65 Lakhs (2007-2009)
1. Structural performance of masonry lintels in fly ash composite mortars" –International fly ash congress-2005 4th –7th December, New Delhi
2. Phenomenological model for assessment of strength development in CLSM" Indian concrete journal Analysis and assessment of flow behavior of CLSM slurries"-ACCE Bulletin
3. National conference- "Analysis and assessment of CLSM –By Lyse rule On 20th -21st December 2006 at Government college of Technology, Coimbatore.
4. Analysis and Assessment of flow and strength characteristics of CLSM at 33rd conference on "OUR WORLD IN CONCRETE AND STRUCTURES 2008" at Singapore, 25th –27th August 2008.
5. Analysis and Assessment of strength development in class F fly ash based compressed geopolymer blocks " Indian concrete journal